BESCA ROASTERS is composed of a dynamic team of young professionals, creative and passionate, with a lot of experience in roasting and processing coffee.
BESCA ROASTERS was created to achieve the highest level of quality and creativity in our field.
Our belief is that with our commitment to quality, we will surely be an added value to any bakery. In the short term, BESCA ROASTERS aims to establish a worldwide technical service and sales network. Using our dynamic business team and service team, to ensure that all our customers are completely satisfied.
Thus, we believe there is no better business recommendation than that from a satisfied customer.the fun of the roasting process all the time.
User friendly control panel, easy to use, gives you control complete roasting process
Each BESCA ROASTERS equipment is a combination between engineering and art
Stable and balanced roasting
BESCA ROASTERS roasters are designed to provide the most stable and even roasting every time.
Automation and PC profiles
You can choose to use our custom profile to watch the roasting process or even equip yourself Automation profile toaster
Double drum with extended capacity:
All BESCA models have a double drum, which is made of low carbon steel, which distributes heat evenly around the drum. The low-carbon steel drum allows for rapid temperature change during the roasting process.
High volume double drum with perforated back provides excellent hot air circulation for even roasting. The combination of convection and conduction heating allows the roasters to produce an excellent roast for every batch.
The burner flame never directly touches the drum. The energy of the burner is used to heat the clean air and circulate it in the drum with the strong and variable air ventilation.
With a green coffee filling level of only 30%, Besca roasters have enough space for convection roasting.
All BESCA roasters have numerical controls for drum speed and hot air flow, on the other hand gas flow control by valve and pressure gauge that allow excellent flexibility for the roasting process. You can adjust drum speed, drum air circulation, burner pressure with sensitive digital indicators. In automation mode, the roaster will control hot air circulation, gas burner pressure and track your roasting profiles.
Automatic ignition and gas control:
All BESCA ROASTERS are supplied with an electronic gas valve control system, so that the ignition of the burner is done directly from the control panel and, if necessary, the gas shuts off automatically.
Long-lasting high quality components:
BESCA Coffee Roasters aims to offer customers the best quality in roasters, which develop and produce high quality preforming components. In addition to perfect roasting performance, we want our toasters to function perfectly for many years. All roasters have 4 direct motors of ABB / SIEMENS / NERI brands and also high quality ( CE ) brand reducers, bearings that ensure low noise and long life.
Automation and PC profile:
Our automation system is very easy to use, you can very easily switch from Manual to Automatic directly from touch screen control panel. The toasters have their own touch panel to control the system and PC profile, as well as the PC connection option available on all existing models. During your profile roast, the roaster will inform you to change the hot air flow and gas pressure, and will also automatically try to steer you towards a reference roast.
• Double drum with extended capacity, reinforced with specially designed paddles to ensure a balanced roast for each batch.
• Simultaneous cooling and frying by using separate fans in each section.
• High performance Np type burners with adjustable flame level through the valve and pressure gauge system.
• 4 separate direct drive motors for quiet operation and easy maintenance: drum, mixing paddles, frying fan, cooling fan.
• Regulation of high speed hot air circulation for more efficient convective heat transfer.
• Roasting controllable through roaster window, scoop, roasting fan control, drum speed control and gas flow control.
• Gas safety device conf. EU standards.
• Thermocouples for coffee temperature and air exhaust (optional).
• Digital controls on the control panel: temperature, fan speed, drum speed.
• Cooling system with large cooling air surface and powerful fan for hot air intake.
• Separate collector for effective silverskin removal.
• Removable panels for removing the silverskin, even while the roaster is running.
• Honeywell monobloc valve and ignition system.
• Fuel: natural gas or propane
• High temperature resistant insulation for energy efficiency and a quiet working environment.
• Simplified installation and setup.
• 24 V panel for electrical safety.
Technical Specifications BSC-05
Minimum capacity (kg): 2
Maximum capacity (kg): 6
Flow / hour (kg/h): 26
Frying cycle (min.): 11-14
Cooling cycle (min.): 2-3
Operating time: Manual (Automated – optional)
Air Flow Control: Digital Control
Drum Rotation Speed Control: Digital Control
Temperature Control: Digital Control
Flame control: Manual (valve & pressure gauge)
PC Connection: Yes
PC Profile: Optional
Burner capacity (kcal/h): 22000
Required pressure (Gas / mbar): 30-50
Safety device (gas): yes
Flame ignition: Automatic from Control Panel
Fuel Type: Natural Gas / Propane
Power (kW): 1.66
Power supply (V): 110-220-380
Cyclone outlet diameter (mm): 100
Cooling outlet diameter (mm): 150
Height (mm): 1800
Width (mm ): 750
Depth (mm): 1200
Weight (kg): 450
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.